Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing new


Well, I don't have any new layouts to post, but I do have a card to share. I did this a while ago and it was published in the March issue of Cards magazine. The call was for cards using chipboard and this is what I came up with. The chipboard scrolls were covered with clear micro beads and glued together to form the top of the crown. Unfortunately when the card was mailed back to me it was in pieces, so I don't have a good picture of it, this is from the actual magazine.

While I have some time on my hands I've decided to organize my studio. This is an on going process for me, since I'm always buying more supplies. As a scrapbooker and crafter I am always looking for good storage solutions here is a terrific blog that has a ton of ideas.

1 comments:

deb said...

That is gorgeous! I love your work!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio