Monday, June 23, 2008

First post!



The first challenge has been posted over at Scrap Schemes. Please make sure to come visit us, you will love the inspiration piece, and there could be a fun prize in it for you, if you play along!!!

When I saw the inspiration piece I immediately loved the textured fabric, the flow of the circles, the layers and the beautiful colors. Here is the project I came up with, It's not exactly what I had visualized for the finished piece, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

Supplies used:
  • Patterned paper - Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye
  • Patterned fabric - Junkitz
  • Wood purse - from Michaels
  • Other - Hemp fabric, embroidery floss, felt and beads.

2 comments:

Pamela Smerker said...

This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela Smerker said...

Hi Jen,
I sent you a DT email. Just wondering if you got it. Thanks!!
Pam

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio