Friday, November 14, 2008

The Winner Is....

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who left a birthday message for me. You guys are the best! .....being forty doesn't feel so bad!!!! (LOL)

Okay, so to the winner of the RAK. I had Jacob, my youngest pull a name out of a bowl, it took a while though, he kept pulling out a handful of names instead of just one. But the winner is.........

YoZefie said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Have a blast of a day! May your life bring you happiness joy and blessings.

Scrappy stuff for me.. Thanks


Email your address to me so I can get your prize to you!
jenniwren32(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks again everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats!

Zolyshka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zolyshka said...

Thanks so much Jennifer! I looked through some more of your creations! What a fabulous job! I am definitely inspired by your work!
You have the most adorable kids!

Mel Place said...

congrats yozefie

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

Congratulations!

I hope you still post the creation you make with the sign!!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio