Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally A Layout!




Happy Friday everyone!

Here is a sneak look of my Pink Paislee assignment for this month. The assignment was to focus on the journaling. I haven't done a layout in ages and journaling is usually the hardest part of the whole process for me. So when I found out what my assignment was, I was like, oh great!!! (LOL). But, I did have a lot of fun doing this layout. I used a quote I found on great-inspirational-quotes.com that I really loved, and went from there. More details and pics are posted on the Pink Paislee blog today.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, hope to see ya soon.

Jen

1 comments:

Jennifer Davis said...

Ooooooh, looks like a beauty! I'll have to check it out on the PP site now! =)

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio