Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Candy Anyone??!!!


Hi guys! Here's my little monster ready to give you a treat.....If you dare take one, that is! (lol) My little boy complained, that all the Halloween projects I've made so far have been for girls!!! So I had to "man it up" a little, and make something that he would approve of.

This is my "Tasty Tuesday" project for my Pink Paislee blog post today. I also used Shimmerz paints to add a little sparkle to the chipboard letters, the bolts and the bat punch-out. You can see the full post here.


Here are a couple close-ups.


See you soon,

13 comments:

Lori Renn said...

That is just over the top, adorable! You are fabulous! :)

Kay said...

So awesome, Jennifer! My son just ran over and gave it his BIG approval. Way to go!! This is amazing!!!
♥♥ Kay

Annette said...

This is spectacular Jennifer!!! It is perfect for a boy! I bet your kid's rooms are just adorable with all your beautiful creations!

Lydia said...

Wow another masterpiece. I love his pearl moles. Fabulous!

Melonie said...

Adorable Jenni! You never cease to amaze me!

Diana said...

Oh, isn't he fun! Big giveaway over at my blog!

Fabinouscrap said...

This little monster is terrific! Have a good halloween!
XoXo

Janene said...

no other word except - AWESOME!!!

Babydoll said...

HE IS SOOO CUTE!!

Ingrid said...

This is so CUTE!! Wow.....you're such an amazing talent!

Anonymous said...

Your designs are OVER the top! Amazing! So happy to have found your blog!!:)

A Soldier Girl said...

you are always doing some amazing work .. you need to open up an Etsy and sell this stuff .. for real .

Kathlene said...

I just ♥ your style and check back every couple of days to see what you've come up with. Your little monster box is adorable. Please keep sharing--you're so inspiring.

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio