Friday, February 12, 2010

123... Count With Me!



Good morning, guys!! Sorry I've been so slow with my posts lately, I have been going through a lot of changes recently and scrapbooking had to be put on hold for a little while.
Anyway, today I'd like to share a counting book I made for my little boy. It's a Maya Road project that I did for CHA last month.
















Supply List:
Maya Road - Binder Book, Philadephia Chipboard Numbers, Jonathan Mini Alphabet Chipboard Set, Acrylic People Keychain, Robot Stamp, Owl Mini Sheers and Rag Tag Animal Sheers
Patterned paper and stickers - October Afternoon
Mini (blue) letter stickers - Making Memories

12 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

wow I love it
what a great idea!

Casey Wright said...

I LOVE this project - the colors are so vibrant and fun - TFS!

F-Rose said...

j'adore c'est trop beau

Diana said...

Oh, I love this Jenn. Thanks for shairng. Happy Valentine's Day!

Chantal C said...

Hello,

There is no words to describe the way I feel when i see amazing things you do. You are so talented.....

Shonda said...

This is just adorable, I simply love it...

TanishaRenee said...

this is too cute! I've been thinking of doing something like this for Xander.

Danielle Flanders said...

this is so cute and what a great idea for all the chipboard pieces!

Kay said...

Oh my! This is so adorable! I don't know how you think of these ideas. You're amazing! :o) ♥♥ Kay

Kiwi The Kreator said...

I LOOOVE this!!!! I MUST make one for Kea!!!!

Diana said...

Love the counting book Jenn!

Rachel M said...

I've just discovered your blog! I absolutely love this counting book what a great idea! :)

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio