Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Diva Au Naturale



Hello guys! As promised I have another project to share with you. It's another layout and it's all about me this time, not one of my best subjects - You would think writing about yourself would be easy, right!!! :) The "mini me" bobble-head and diva element are hand drawn embellishments made by Keandra at Kreatorville Kraft.





supplies used:
Kreatorville Krafts - Hand drawn embellishments.
Maya Road - Chipboard (tree and fence) and Kraft envelope.
Basic Grey - Patterned papers and stickers

3 comments:

Kay said...

OMGoodnesss! SOOO cute!! Your creativity amazes me! ♥♥ Kay

Diana said...

Super fun Jen! Way to go. Thanks for sharing. Happy Monday in May!

RobinJ said...

This is a gorgeous LO! So lovin' all the layers and that cute owl!
Hugs, RobinJ

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio