Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Fun Album!

Hi all, hope you had a wonderful weekend. We finally took the kids to see Toy Story 3 on Saturday. We all ate way too much popcorn, but had a great time! :)

Today, I have Maya Road's new Picket Fence Album to share with you. Love the shape and size of this album, and it worked perfectly for some pictures I had of our trip to the Sunken Garden's.
http://mayaroad.typepad.com/.a/6a00df3521af1488330133f27ce461970b-pi

You can see in the above picture (taken from the Maya Road catalog) the front and back image of the album. I love that you get all those little extra chipboard pieces to play with on the back page!

Here are a few more pictures of the album.
In the close ups you can see pieces from MR's new Antique Key Set , Resin Flowers, Gingham Blossoms, trim and Vintage Green Pearl Pins.......YUMMY!!!

Just a little peak inside, since I didn't take photos of every page.

I added a MR Kraft Envelope to the album to hold the Sunken Garden's brochure.

See you soon,

5 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love mini albums and now you put in the mood to start a new one. Thanks for sharing your creativity

Angi Barrs said...

Soooo beautiful. Love all of the beautiful design elements on this.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Super cute Jen!

sherree said...

beautiful book!! I just love you work :)

Kathlene said...

Oh I love mini albums too and this one is gorgeous--darling picket fence and perfect for a garden walk memory book. When I do minibooks I usually fill a page or two with one large photo--you picked great shots for your full pages! Thanks again for sharing.

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio