- Glue all but one, of the pages from the Teapot Album together.
- Then place a good handful of Poly-fil in the center of the teapot.
- Take some fabric and cut it large enough to cover the sides and front of the teapot. Begin wrapping the fabric over the polyfil and sides of the chipboard and secure with glue.
- Next cover the sides of the handle, spout and lid with patterned paper.
- Use the last page from the album (that you saved) to cut out a lid, spout and handle. Cover them with patterned paper and glue them in place on the front of the teapot.
- Cut out a rectangular section at the bottom of the felt pom-pom, so it fit's over the very top of the chipboard lid, glue it in place, then use a smaller felt pom-pom and trinket pin to hold everything in place.
Wood Mini Spools
Love Mini Chipboard Set
Kraft Mini Tags
Vintage Crochet Mini Ovals Trim
Doilie Flowers Chipboard Set
Vintage Pearl Pin
Glue Arts Supplies:
Raise N's (to attach the chipboard and flower to front of the teapot)
Glue Glider Pro (to adhere the chipboard pages of the teapot together before covering with paper.
Ribbon Adhesive (to apply all of the trim)