Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Monday

Hi everyone! Today I have two more Basic Grey projects to share with you. This first one is some wall art for my little girl's room.  Her favorite colors are pink and purple. So since her walls are pink, I played up the purple more. I used  the Indie Bloom collection this project. With the exception of the cream background on the "C" and "E" plaques, which is from Sweet Threads collection.


The 5" x 5" wood plaques were only about 99 cents each at Hobby Lobby. I completely cover them with patterned paper, then added some chipboard letters that had been covered with paper as well and stitched.


Then I used my Silhouette to cut out some leaves and roses. Add some picture hangers on the back of each plaque and they're ready to display!



My next project can be used as a memento box or gift box. I tried to make it for either a girl or a boy, as I made it for a call.  Either way I just LOVE the papers in Picadilly collection, don't you ?!!! :) I used 12" x 12" patterned papers and paper from the 6" x 6" paper pad on smaller sections.


The box is paper mache and I cut the little duck out of 3/4" wood.


Quack! quack! :)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are both so Amazing Jennifer!! I just love all the special little details you add to your projects!

Tammie said...

Your work is breathtaking!

karyn said...

I love the letter blocks, and the ornaments! I will definitely have to try my hand at these! I can't wait! Karyn

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio