Monday, April 30, 2012

Plumeria Projects!

Hi all!  Today I'm back with a couple projects I should have posted a while ago. Both of these projects use Basic Grey's Plumeria collection which is versatile enough for a lot of different occasions. I used the collection for an Easter word sign and Spring gift box. Since Easter is long gone I'd better share that project first!


I got this "Easter" sign from Hobby Lobby last year, in their after season sale. I basically just covered the whole thing in patterned papers, used some crochet trim around the edges of larger letters and then used some fun  chipboard  and accordion sticker embellishments to finish it off.


Here's a close up. Don't you love that navy blue patterned paper! :)



My next project is a gift box just in time Spring! This is a pattern I've used before by Tonya Renee. It's just too cute to use once.


For the yellow ruffles around the rabbit's neck I separated the Buttercup in Bloom petals before hot gluing them around her neck. The pink flowers on the headband from are from a Blush in Bloom blossom,  I just added mini pom poms to the center of each one.


Thanks for stopping by,

Jen

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Your Spring projects are just gorgeous! Actually all of your projects are gorgeous!!!

Melonie said...

OMG! That gift box with the bunny head is GORGEOUS!! Fantastic projects as always!!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio