Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Easy, Peasy Gift Ideas For Teachers.

Hi All! Here are a couple of gifts I made for Teacher Appreciation week, last week. Sorry, I only managed to get a few pictures, I didn't think about taking any until the last minute.

These candy wraps are made out of a sheet of October Afternoon's 6x8 Paper and then embellished with buttons, chipboard, Maya Road twine, a wood ruler, an arrow clip, measuring tape and kraft sticker.



Next, I have some pencil holders, made out of some recycled containers. The solid one is a Pringles container. The other one was, a short Slinky container. I just added some clear acetate to make it taller. Then made a lid from thin chipboard. Each container holds about 65 pencils.


Papers used are a mixture of Fancy Pants and October Afternoon. The chipboard star, ruler, wood button, measuring tape and twine are all by Maya Road.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio