Sunday, August 27, 2017

Another Christmas Countdown



Hi all, today I'm sharing my second Nutcracker for Etsy. This one is more traditional in color, but was just as much fun to create. Doodlebug's, Here Comes Santa Claus paper collection was used on this along matching embellishments and other crafty supplies.


For my last nutcracker, I used a lilac ruffled ribbon for the collar. I loved the look and wanted to use it again, this time in black.  Unfortunately, I had the toughest time trying to find more of the same trim. Lucky, I remembered Really Reasonable Ribbon and found exactly what I needed.... and more! :) It was great to reacquaint myself with the store again and all of their beautiful trims and ribbons.


Here you can see a closeup of the Elastic Double Ruffle Ribbon. I layered two pieces together then glued them in place.


I also received some Metallic Silver String, as a sample. with my order and decided to use it around the decorative part of the wood staff.  Love the bling it adds to the piece. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Jen :)



0 comments:

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio