Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time To Call...

I should really have shares in Hobby Lobby, it seems everything I do these days is from there. I found this adorable phone a while ago in the home accents section. It was covered in blue ink and missing one of it's feet, it had a small crack along the top and the cord was all frayed. So instead of $19.99 I paid half price. I love a good deal!!!

This was really a fun project and don't you love the polka dots. All the patterned paper is by Dream Street Papers and I even got to use my Silhouette to cut the phone dial and numbers. (That poor machine is so neglected, I need to use it for more than just cutting letters!)
I'm not sure if I'm done with the phone cord yet, I might try to find some fabric stiffener or something for the ribbon instead of the wire mesh I used.

Supply List:
Patterned paper - Dream Street Papers
Letter stickers - Basic Grey and Pink Paisley
Paint, ribbon and wire mesh - Making Memories



2 comments:

Babydoll said...

How cute!! This looks awesome!!

Disneypal said...

That is super cute !!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio