The rose petals are layered on top of each other using Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots. When the roses are dry just attach them to some painted wood dowels to create the stems. The leaves were glued onto some cardstock first before they were cut out, just to give them some strength.
The pot I used was solid on the inside, so I drilled holes into it to accommodate the dowels. If you can't find some thing similar, you could always use a mini plant pot with that "green foam stuff" on the inside. (Sorry I can't remember what it called, but it's used for flower arranging!)
- Helmar Liquid Scrap dots
- Helmar Craft & Hobby PVA Glue
- Helmar Premium Craft Glue
- K & Company - patterned paper, paper ribbon and tag.
- Maya Road - bird charm
- Basic Grey - velvet rick rack
- - stick pin
- Sticker Productions - rub-ons
- - paint
- - birdhouse, plant pot, dowels, , berry garland, 1 1/2" ribbon and twine.
By the way if you are interested in trying some Helmar products, don't forget about the GIVEAWAY they are running at the moment. Or you can always find their products at most Hobby Lobby stores.
Talk to you soon,