Friday, August 29, 2008

Scheme 5


For Yoooou This Christmas!!!

This was created for Scheme 5 over at Scrap Schemes, this time the challenge was for each designer to pick there own inspiration and create something.
I loved working with the Scenic Route "Loveland" collection so much on my last project, I decided to use it again. I made another Christmas project inspired by these adorable wooden animals by Kristy McIntosh. I loved the bright colors and wooden shapes. You can find more of Kristy's work here on Etsy.

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! This totally rocks! Love that SR paper and this project is amazing!

Babydoll said...

This is so cute!! You really have an eye for this stuff! :)

Brown English Muffin said...

This is soo cool

TanishaRenee said...

this is fabulous!!! Love the papers- everything is so perfect!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio