Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christmas Tweetings!!!






......I mean greetings. Are you sick of my Christmas projects yet!!!! Oh well, I love Christmas and love to make Christmas stuff even more!!!

This is a birdhouse I found at Hobby Lobby last week in the clearance section for 49 cents!!! I would have got a few more, but it was the last one, of course! I planned to take a before shot, so you could see how it looked when I brought it. I always plan to do that, but it never happens. Anyway, all the patterned paper is by Basic Grey, ribbon is American Crafts, and I glued two old Lil Davis frames together and covered them with patterned paper for the picture at the bottom. Doesn't Jacob look cute! He was about nine months in that picture, His first Christmas with us.

I almost forgot to mention I had originally thought of doing this without the frame, so I added pictures of that option too.
Thanks for visiting.



Supply list
Basic Grey - Patterned paper
K & Company - Glittered cardstock
Fancy Pants - Rub-ons
Bazzill - Just the edge (paper trim)
American Crafts - Ribbon
Making Memories - Paint
Other - Glitter, floss, beads and birdhouse cut-out from Hobby Lobby.




3 comments:

DebW said...

Neat stuff at HL! Sure wish we had one here!
Great little birdhouse. You can show me xmas projects 265 days a year-I love Christmas!

deb said...

You won our giveaway!! :) Please send me your snail mail address and we'll get some goodies out to you. deb[at]sayitwithletters[dot]com Congrats!! And show me what you do!

Babydoll said...

Of course this looks great too!! :)

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio