Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm so excited!!!



Hi everyone,
So why am I so excited, you ask!!! Well, I'm lucky enough to be one of the guest designers for Say It With Letters this month. Who could ask for a better birthday gift, right!!! Deb sent me a wreath cut out to work with. I had about four different ideas when I first got it, but went with my original idea of a traditional Christmas wreath. But wouldn't it be great for Thanksgiving too! You can find a tutorial for the wreath over at the SIWL blog tomorrow when my wreath will be posted. It's really a pretty easy project, and once all the leaves are cut out, it doesn't take very long to put together at all. This will be Grandma's gift for Christmas from the kids this year, but I will have to update the photo, so she can have a current Christmas photo of the kids.

Deb also sent me and a really cool letter "J" from their Fancy Schmancy line of letters. It's going to look FABULOUS in my scraproom once it's done, that's if Miss Jaiden doesn't try and take it. She already told me "J is for Jaiden and M is for Mommy!!!"


Here are a couple close ups.
See ya soon!


8 comments:

Leesa said...

congratulations on being a guest designer! That is very exciting. I just wanted to say how absolutely beautiful that wreath is!!! Just stunning!

Danielle Flanders said...

how gorgeous!!! she was smart to ask you to guest design!! =)

Linda Beeson said...

Wonderful creation! How fun!

Babydoll said...

Love the wreath!! You did a great job with it. Congrats on the guest designer spot! I can't wait to see your creation.

Melonie said...

This is just beautiful Jenni! Congrats on the GDT assignment. I am SO glad I found your blog through Danielle Flanders blog. I have totally missed seing your work. Hope you are having a great week.

Mel Place said...

i saw it yesterday at the site and it still beautful WOW!!!

A Soldier Girl said...

BOUT TIME girl you are about to come on out girl..Ima need folks to start taking notice .. CONGRATS boo bear ..

and thanks for stopping in girl I am too excited about going back to Japan.

TanishaRenee said...

Congrats on the GDT spot- the project turned out wonderfully!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio