Monday, December 8, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!



Does this look familiar!!! I finally altered this little guy using the kit that Tamara and Linda from Mothers and Daughters Creations sent me for my guest design spot this week. The patterned papers are so fun, that I thought they would fit this project perfectly.
The challenge for this week is to create something inspired by your favorite Christmas Carol or song.

Supplies used:
Patterned paper - Daisy Bucket
Chipboard bird - Scenic Route
Ribbon - May Arts
(All supplied by Mothers and Daughters Creations)

Chipboard letters - Cherry Arte
Letter stickers - Making Memories
Other - Wood cut-out, glitter, beads and pom-pom from Hobby Lobby


12 comments:

*Paula* said...

What an adorable project!

Tidbits of my Life said...

This is just too cute...You've done an outstanding job once again. Do you have a shop on etsy or anywhere on line-where you sell your projects?

Danielle Flanders said...

Adorable! I love it!!

butterfly843 said...

Love this!

Tessa said...

This is adorable! I am so glad I found your blog, you are so talented and inspiring!

Kristi said...

So adorable!

TanishaRenee said...

This is so cute!!!! You make me want to go out and get some alterables...speaking of which, I have a pair of sleds...I need to get to it! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heidi Smith said...

I LOVE what you did with the Daisy Bucket papers!! So cute! i shared your blog with some friends. adorable stuff!

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

As usual, so cute and creative!

Coral - The King's Daughter said...

AHHH! Too cute. Love your designs.

Babydoll said...

This is soooo awesome!! Girl, you are sooo blessed with creativity. :)

A Soldier Girl said...

Okay seriously are you kidding me, girl someone told me I was undiscovered .. NO BOO BOO YOU ARE, you are like the sleeping scrap giant..that no one really see's or the RIGHT someone .. or something cuz umm all your stuff is fabulous.

Okay girl what you doing this weekend .. hugs pookie ..

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio