Monday, February 8, 2010

Live Pink!

http://pinkpaislee.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/livepinkpromo.jpg

Hi all! I hope you had a great weekend. I went to see "Book of Eli" on Saturday! Loved it!!! I haven't been to see a movie in ages so it was a nice change. :)

Have you heard? Pink Paislee has a new e-zine! It's quarterly publication that debuted at CHA last month. It's filled with articles, ideas and of course lots of Pink Paislee goodness!!! To download your copy just follow this link.

Here are some of my projects for this issue.

a Valentine's card


and altered shoe using the Cupid collection.



A layout using shaped patterned papers


and another layout made on a budget.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

Kay said...

I didn't know about the new e-zine. How FUN!! I'm flipping out over your altered shoe! OH MY goodness!! It's the most fabulous thing ever! Of course, I LOVE your other projects but you know us girls and our shoes!! Have a happy week! ♥♥ Kay

Karenliz Henderson said...

Your work is amazing!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

The Live Pink issue was awesome and loved your projects in there...especially that shoe! So cool!

TanishaRenee said...

gorgeous projects Jeni!! Love that flower on the shoe!

Danielle Flanders said...

loved your projects, Jennifer! you always amaze me!

Stacey Michaud said...

really...you never cease to amaze me! I love how creative you are!

Shelley Haganman said...

OMG....that shoe is incredible!!! Your work is so stunning!!!

Annette said...

Love your projects and the shoe is gorgeous! I love how you alter items and turn them into an amazing projects!

Joanna said...

omg that shoe is awesome!!

Jen Allyson said...

wow! such awesome projects!

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio