Friday, May 21, 2010

More Kreatorville Krafts!

My oldest son will be graduating from high school very soon, next month to be exact. It's unbelievable to me that 18 years have past so quickly. I really wish I could get him safely tucked under my wing forever, but of course I can't. I made this picture frame to hang in my scrap room, to remind me how quickly time flies.



This is a picture of him when he was almost one, such a little cutie, right - drool and all!!! :)



The frame was made from the leftover lid from the "Pin Box" project in my last post.



Everything on this except the recycled embellishment lid, fur, raw chipboard and buttons are from the Kreatorville Krafts May kit.
One of my favorite things from the kit, has to be the Mix + Match Chipboard Letters - So, so yummy!!! :) As you can see I used them for the title and the owls eyes on this project.



The lid was covered with patterned paper first. Then some raw chipboard was glued to the back of the lid, so the picture could sit inside. I also made the wings out of raw chipboard and used the fun papers from the kit to decorated them. Some green twine was used to make a few feathers on the owl's head and I also used it to make a loop at the back of the project, so I could hang it on the wall.

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back with my last Kreatorville project soon.

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is fantastic! So cute!

Pamela said...

This is awesome!!! :)

Sandie said...

What an awesome project. I love it. And you gave very clear directions on how you did it. Great job. Thanks!

Peggy said...

Like I said on the KK blog ... WOW!
xxx Peggy

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio