Sunday, December 9, 2018

Counting Down to Christmas

Hello everyone. Can you believe it's almost Christmas? Definitely one of my favorite times of the year although it can be a little hectic at times. Speaking of hectic, I've been neglecting to post some of my Doodlebug Designs projects. So let me get you all caught up.


These Nutcracker countdowns are one my favorite things to make for the Holidays. Dressing them up in the latest Doodlebug "fashions" is always fun.


The red Nutcracker was created using the new Christmas Town collection and for the green Nutcracker I used Here Comes Santa Claus, an older collection. More details on these guys can be found on the DB blog HERE.


BTW: I am working on one more Christmas Town Nutcracker. He will be similar, but not identical to the red one shown. If you are interested let me know. :)

For my next project I used die-cuts, stickers and a house cutting file to help me create the topper on this advent calendar.


You can find the details on this piece HERE.


Thanks for stopping by! :)

0 comments:

 
Blog Templates by Delicious Design Studio