- I removed the lid from the box and used it to cut a slightly smaller heart shape, that would fit inside the box. Then cut a strip of patterned paper (or cardstock) and cover the sides of the box.
- Next cut a strip of the striped fabric. Fold, then press one edge of the strip. Pin the folded edge to a length of pleated ribbon, then stitch together.
- Glue the raw edges of the strip to the inside of the box as shown (pic.3).
- Take the heart you cut previously and cover it with Poly-fil. Then cut a piece of the Small Pink Flower fabric that's large enough to over the stuffing and heart
- Cover the heart with the fabric.
- Use some embroidery thread to stitch the fabric together in the back.
- Next, cover a chipboard heart with the striped fabric and stitch around the edges. Adhere the chipboard heart to the center of the larger heart. Then stitch a large button through both layers of chipboard and Poly-fil.
- Fill the center of the box with styro-foam, or whatever you have on hand, then adhere the padded heart to the center of the box.
Other - styro-foam
Here's her new skirt